Tory Radio: Howard criticises Muslim immigration

Monday, February 20, 2006

Howard criticises Muslim immigration

No not Michael - but John Howard - PM of Australia. Apparently in a book he has published looking at 10 years of his premiership he has suggested that Muslim immigrants have caused much more "problems" than immigration that has taken place from Western countries over the years.

The comments are interesting - as only last night I watched a review of the awful riots which took place in Sydney. From an outsiders perspective there certainly does seem to be race tensions bubbling under the service with a huge gulf certain communities.

Anyway - off to Cairns to lay on the beach..... a tough job, but someone has to do it.

Make sure all of those wanting to contribute to Tory Radio get your thinking caps on as to what topics you would like to cover!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Palmer said...

My word, such a hard life lying on a beach isn't it?!

I read something, somewhere (yes, my sourcing isn't very good) that Australia is aborting itself towards becoming an increasingly Islamic state.

11:29 am  
Blogger Iain Dale said...

"off to Cairns to lay on the beach".

really Jonathan, I know you're on you're on your honeymoon, but public shagging? I would lie on it, if I were you. Much safer...

11:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PodcastAlley.com Feeds Listed on BlogShares