Tory Radio: Hoon taken out

Friday, March 17, 2006

Hoon taken out


I recently posted on Iain Dale's diary about my fortunate escape whilst conducting the interview with Greg Clark this week. We had just sat down with a couple of cups of tea in the House of Commons canteen when we decided to go somewhere a bit quiet.

Greg kindly took the tea, and I grabbed my two bags. Now as I turned I accidently sent a chair flying in the direction of Geoff Hoon. For a moment I feared that I had nearly "taken hi out" but then the chap sitting with him (who I assume was Special Branch) looked like he wanted to take me out!

A lucky escape me thinks.

Anyway - make sure you "tune in" next week for what was a very interesting interview

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PodcastAlley.com Feeds Listed on BlogShares