Tory Radio: 24 hours to go....

Saturday, April 22, 2006

24 hours to go....

In 24 hours I will be standing on what will seemingly be a wet London park about to set off on 26 and a bit miles of fun (so Ive been told).

While I will be suffering I hope all good Enlish men and women will be celebrating St George's Day. Isn't it about time it was a national holiday?

I am sure I will be one of the few runners who will finish the "race" a year older than when I started - as its my birthday tomorrow. For those wanting to send me a gift how about a nice donation to Asthma UK through the link below:-

www.justgiving.com/jonathansheppard

You never know I may just record a few snippets for a marathon podcast to entertain you. In the meantime you can look forward to the first part of a great interview with Zac Goldsmith coming on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PodcastAlley.com Feeds Listed on BlogShares