Tory Radio: New month, New website

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

New month, New website

Fresh from the great news that Tory Radio has secured a regular Challenge The Chairman slot, I am pleased to announce that with a little (well actually a huge amount for which I can't thank him enough) help from Mike Rouse, Tory Radio will have a new, fresh, and hopefully more user friendly website.

For those of you using the blogspot web address, make sure you bookmark www.toryradio.com to ensure a smooth transfer from one site to the other.

Watch this space for more news as to when the new site goes live.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellee Seymour said...

I look forward to seeing it, I do find the black background less inviting. I have a new web due to be launched soon too, but it will have a different domain, htpp://elleeseymour.com

4:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PodcastAlley.com Feeds Listed on BlogShares