Tory Radio: Forthcoming attractions

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Forthcoming attractions

Well what a day for Tory Radio! Being flagged up on the BBC website certainly drove some traffic. And the articles om the Telegraph and Guradian website all helped. It was Brendan Carlin at the Telegraph who first picked up on the Lord Tebbit interview.

Then on the way home from a busy week in London I saw the interview being mentioned in the Evening Standard and also in their editorial. Its a pity they didnt manage to say Tory Radio conducted the interview isn't it.

Anyway, in between wlaking to towm, doing the shopping, painting my front door and trying to get my house in some sort of order so that it can go on the market, I am about to put together the interview I did with Ken Clarke - which will go online on Monday. Another fascinating "subject" to talk with for half an hour.

Its that time of the month again too - Your chance to CHALLENGE THE CHAIRMAN. I am sure Tim Montgomerie will let me flag this up on ConservativeHome, but if you have a question for Francis - you can also email me direct at editor@toryradio.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PodcastAlley.com Feeds Listed on BlogShares